Child Custody Issues

Legal custody of minor children must be adjudicated by a court, and finalized by way of an official court decree. The U.S. Embassy is unable to provide legal advice to U.S. citizens abroad, including parents seeking custody of their children. Please refer to our list of Attorneys who have made themselves known to our office for legal assistance in obtaining custody of your children.