The Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC), Australia, is located at the U.S. Embassy, Canberra, Australia. We operate from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Mondays through Fridays.
- Provide security assistance and advice to Australia.
- Identify, develop, and advocate programs that strengthen interoperability and the alliance with Australia.
- Assist military and commercial entities with defense related issues.
- Reduce US defense costs and enhance interoperability through cooperative agreements and programs.
The ODC is the single point of contact for all Foreign Military Sales programs between the U.S. Government and the Government of Australia.
Office of Defense Cooperation, Canberra Staff
The following list provides the basic functions of the various ODC staff members. If you are unsure who you should address your e-mail to, just e-mail any one of us and we will make sure the right person gets your message.
- Chief, Office of Defense Cooperation – Overall responsible for the day to day operations of ODC Canberra.
- Director Air Force Programs – Manages all issues pertaining to the USAF and Royal Australian Air Force, except training.
- Army Program Manager – Manages all issues pertaining to the USA and Australian Army, except training.
- Navy Program Manager – Manages all issues pertaining to the USN and Royal Australian Navy, except training.
- Australian Training Manager – Manages all training related issues for all services.
- Budget & Resource Manager – Responsible for ODC’s budget and procurement.
U.S. Department of State
Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC)
7800 Canberra Place
Washington D.C. 20521-7800
(61) 2 6214-5600
(61) 2 6273-2879
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense (DoD) or the Office of Defense Cooperation Canberra of these web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreational sites, the DoD does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.