What is the Alliance Leadership Network?
The Alliance Leadership Network is a network of Australian current and emerging leaders who are committed to advancing the U.S.-Australia Alliance and the shared democratic values that underpin the prosperity and security of both our countries and the Indo-Pacific region.
What does the Alliance Leadership Network do?
The Alliance Leadership Network offers a seat at the table:
- We provide in-person and virtual networking opportunities and events for Australian leaders and aspiring leaders to engage with senior American officials and each other.
- We foster dialogue on the emerging opportunities and challenges for the U.S.-Australia Alliance through in-person and virtual roundtables with senior American officials.
- We develop the next generation of leaders by tapping into our network to facilitate mentorship opportunities with established Australian and American leaders.
Who is a member?
Alumni of U.S.-funded exchange programs, participants of programs funded by the U.S. Mission in Australia, and Australia’s future leaders in government, business, and civil society.
How can I get involved?
- Join our LinkedIn group and sign up on our website
- Use our social media properties #AllianceLeadershipNetwork
- Contact us at AustraliaALN@state.gov