Join us for a virtual discussion on how emerging business leaders and entrepreneurs can build lasting career resilience in a changing world, led by influential Sydney business consultant and entrepreneur, Amanda Rose!
In this first edition of our new online ‘Diplomacy Delivered’ series, we’ll explore issues facing young Australian leaders and budding entrepreneurs, including:
- How are Australian small businesses and entrepreneurs affected by the COVID-19 crisis, and how are they adapting?
- How will the ongoing teleworking and flexible work practices affect the paradigm of work going forward?
- What are the top ways that SMEs can build momentum and continue to grow post-COVID-19?
- What can Australians learn from U.S. start-up culture, and what can Americans learn from Australian start-up culture?
- What are the top three things Australian entrepreneurs can do to successfully go global?
Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to engage directly with Ms. Rose during the Q&A session. You can email any questions for Ms. Rose in advance to AskEmbassyCanberra@state.gov.
The discussion will be facilitated online by the U.S. Embassy Canberra from 1-2pm AEST on Wednesday, April 15 via teleconferencing platform Webex.
Click below to register, and we’ll email you dial-in instructions on how to join the discussion 24 hours prior to the event.